Monday, September 8, 2014

20 Days!

   Today is the 8th. IMCHOO is the 28th. Seriously, y'all - TWENTY DAYS!!  I'd really be freaking out if I wasn't so busy with work right now. While that's kind of been a blessing because it gets my mind off of Ironman, I also kind of WANT to obsess about the race. It's been such a huge part of my life for a year. Now, that it's finally here, I want to freak out a bit. Not in a panicky, hyperventilating, "oh my God, I'm going to die doing this" kind of way, but in a constructive way:  I want to start making lists and packing my gear. I want to double-check my hotel room. I want to play with the "predicted finishing times" spreadsheet, so I know exactly what my best and worst case scenarios are. Sure, some may call me obsessive, but I like to think of it as prepared.

20 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment