Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Incentive Tuesday and TNT Week 8 Update

   This post is going to be short and sweet because I still have my NOLA race report to write! But I wanted to update everyone on my fundraising for TNT! Check out the chart! I'm currently at $3,930 or 79%! How awesome is that?
So many little, purple runner girls!

   Everyday, I'm humbled by the stories of how the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has assisted those fighting blood cancers and I'm honored to be helping out the cause. In fact, I totally geeked out this weekend at the TNT table at the New Orleans Half-Marathon Expo (I have no idea why I feel the need to capitalize that, like it's all one formal name or something...). Anyway, I went up to the women at the table and just RAVED about the TNT chapter in Tennessee, going on about how nice and supportive everyone is. The ladies at the table were very kind, but I'm pretty sure they thought I was insane and wanted me to move away from their table before I scared others away.
   But back to the title of the post - it's INCENTIVE TUESDAY! That's right! If you donate between now and Sunday, March 10th, you might win a J. Alexander's Dinner for Two (you really didn't think I'd give away just the one certificate, did you?)! And yes, as before, if you have already donated, you are eligible to win!! Entries will be done by denominations of $5, so the more you donate - the more chances you have to WIN. Again - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much for all of your support!
   Click here to help my fight against blood cancers! http://pages.teamintraining.org/tn/nikewhlf13/kmylls

No comments:

Post a Comment