Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tomorrow Morning

  So, I'm running the Marine Corps Marathon tomorrow. This possibly might be one of the worst ideas I've had in a while. Who runs marathons two weeks apart?! Crazy people, that's who. It might be a different story if one of the races were in Nashville, so I didn't have to travel but NOOOOO.  They're both out of state - Chicago and DC.
   But we're all checked in and I'm taking today to just sit around. Maybe I'll be rested enough tomorrow to run a decent race. The weather is iffy - it's supposed to rain in the morning. We'll see. The MCM is supposed to be on par with Chicago as far as crowd support goes. I hope the threat of rain doesn't keep people away. If you're in the DC area, come down and cheer us on!  I'm going to need all of the help I can get!!

OORAH!  

No comments:

Post a Comment