Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2nd Annual Hangover 5k - The Run Down Rodney

   On New Year's Day, Dudley and I hosted our 2nd Annual Hangover 5k - The Run Down Rodney. I've been locked in my work cave since New Year's and kind of neglected to write this recap. Sorry.  But the gist of the run is this: A bunch of running friends come over on New Year's Day, we run a 5k through our neighborhood and then eat a bunch of food. Then everyone goes home, sits on the sofa, and watches football in a food coma.

Before a very hilly 5k.

   It was a great way to kick off the New Year and I feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful group of friends in my life who share similar passions for exercise and eating! We're already looking forward to next year's run. If you're in Nashville next New Year's Day and want to join us- please do! Have a great 2016, everyone!  


No comments:

Post a Comment