Monday, January 7, 2013

Because I'm a Big Geek - Part II

   I think I might have been a kindergarten teacher in a previous life because I'm totally digging coming up with visual aids. Anyway, as I mentioned yesterday, in just ONE WEEK I'm at 11% of my $5,000 goal for Team in Training.  THANK YOU.
   My plan to achieve this goal was to, hopefully, have 500 people donate at least $10 towards my campaign. So I made up a neat little chart to help visualize that goal.

Don't look too closely - it might hypnotize you! 

   Yes, there are 500 little runner girls on here. Each purple runner represents $10 towards my campaign. I'll update the chart as time goes on and, hopefully, there will be a lot more purple on here! Only 444 more little runner girls to go! Surely, I know 444 people who would be willing to donate $10 to help fight blood cancers, right?  Thanks again for your support!  http://pages.teamintraining.org/tn/nikewhlf13/kmylls

No comments:

Post a Comment