Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring is Never Going to Arrive

   Seriously. It's April. Spring technically arrived two weeks ago. But apparently, Nashville hasn't gotten the memo because it's still FREAKIN' COLD here. And wet. Heck - not just wet - my bike ride on Tuesday was cancelled because of sleet and ice! It's currently in the 40's and rainy and I'm supposed to run soon. Generally, that's OK running weather, but I'm sick of being waterlogged. I don't think Spring is ever going to get here and it's making me sad. I'm just going to sit here and stare at this photo of a donkey until it's 65 degrees outside and sunny. Because you know what doesn't make me sad? Donkeys.

Actually, I think he's mocking me because he's in the sun!

   I'm still raising money for Team in Training!  Closing in on $5,500 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Click here to help me fight blood cancers!  http://pages.teamintraining.org/tn/nikewhlf13/kmylls



2 comments: