Monday, March 11, 2013

TNT Week 10 UPDATE!

   BIG, BIG news people!!  I'm going to cut right to the chance - I MET MY $5,000 GOAL THIS WEEK!!  I'm totally thrilled and amazed and just...WOW! I'm so very thankful for your support!!

ALL PURPLE!!  BAM!  

   Again - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'll, obviously, still be updating my training here and I'm also going to keep fundraising. I still have a month before the fundraising deadline closes and it's not like cancer is going to go on hiatus because I hit my personal goal. I read a blog recently about a child fighting cancer. He celebrated his "half-birthday" because he didn't know if he would live long enough to celebrate on his actual birthday. That REALLY brought it home as to why I'm out there asking begging people and companies for donations. No child should ever have to celebrate a half-birthday. Gotta keep fighting! Click here to help!! EVERY little bit helps!  THANKS!  http://pages.teamintraining.org/tn/nikewhlf13/kmylls

No comments:

Post a Comment