Monday, October 21, 2013

So Tired

   It's been a busy week.  I raced Goosepond Half-Iron distance triathlon a week ago Sunday, came home, worked 13 hours on Monday and then flew to California on Tuesday morning for a visit with family. We just got back in to Nashville this afternoon after getting up at 3:45am (!) to catch our 6:00am flight. And, because I'm insane and and am still on my mission to run a half-marathon in all 50 states, I ran the Healdsburg half-marathon yesterday while I was in California. To say that I'm tired is an understatement. I'm flat-out beat.
   So - rather than writing the Goosepond race report that I had planned on posting tonight, I'm going to watch football and rest. Oh - and I'm taking the week off of any exercise. Well, I'll probably swim with FTP this week...and I don't want to miss East Nasty on Wednesday. But other than that- I'm resting. At least, I'll try to.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment