Friday, March 23, 2012

Ouch...

Had my first post-Half run yesterday.  Wow - that was hard.  Only three miles, but my legs felt like lead.  I tried to do a few hill repeats just for kicks and they didn't go well AT ALL.  I thought I'd be recovered better by now.  Guess not.  Hopefully, I'll be OK when I join the East Nasty 11-mile training run on Sunday.  Should be interesting.

On a different note, I'm trying to pay more attention to my eating habits.  I'd love to drop about 10 pounds by the Country Music Half Marathon.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm not really "dieting," but trying to be more careful about snacking.  Anyway, this is a yummy recipe Dudley made last night.  Seems pretty lean. Check it out.

http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/chicken-roasted-sweet-potato-salad-00000000008027/index.html



No comments:

Post a Comment